01 August, 2016

08 / 2016 NATURE'S WONDERS

Hello all - my name is Gill aka 'Gibby Frogett'  from gibberishjottings and gibbyfrogettcraftations.

I was so surprised and excited to be asked by Valerie and Susi to host the August challenge - thank you both so much.

The theme I have chosen is 'Nature's Wonders'  as  I am constantly amazed by the things I encounter in my small garden. The antics of birds,  watching the hedgehogs that visit, plants changing season by season, weather, the night sky - 'Nature's Wonders' begin in my garden. I have been creative in various ways for as long as I can remember. I love all sorts of arts, crafts, digital artwork/scrapping, family history, music and garden wildlife. I've been stamping since about 1994 and have the usual sort of craft room filled to the brim with rubber stamps, inks, paint, paper etc.


I hope you enjoy this challenge and I look forward to seeing your take on this theme.

Ich war überrascht und begeistert, dass Valerie und Susi mich eingeladen haben,
 die August Herausforderung auszurichten. Lieben Dank an Euch beide.
Ich habe das Thema "WUNDER DER NATUR" gewählt, da ich immer begeistert bin von all den Dingen, denen ich in meinem kleinen Garten begegne. Possen der Vögel,  Igel, die ihren Besuch abstatten, oder wie sich die Pflanzen im Laufe des Jahres verändern, das Wetter, der Nachthimmel. Das "Wunder der Natur " fängt für mich in meinem Garten an. Ich war irgendwie immer kreativ auf verschiedene Arten, soweit ich  zurückdenken kann.
Ich liebe alle Arten von Kunst, Basteln, Digitalkunst/-Scrappen, Familiengeschichte, Musik und die Gartenwildnis. Ich stemple ungefähr seit 1994 und besitze den üblichen bis zum Rand mit Stempeln, Tinten, Farben und Papier gefüllten Bastelraum.
Ich hoffe Du magst dieses Thema und ich freu mich schon richtig darauf , was Dir dazu einfallen wird.
-----------------------------------------------------
Please leave a comment after linking... And have a look at the dreaded rules which you can read HERE. Thank you! You can link as many entries as you want as long as they fit the topic. Only larger artwork in an Art Journal or on Canvas or loose pages - larger than DIN A 6 (105x145mm=4,1 x 5,8 inches) will be accepted. Digital Layouts are welcome as well.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE TOPIC! 

-----------------------------------------------
T

12 comments:

  1. Great theme, Gill. Your piece with the beautiful starling is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic theme Gill, love your inspiration page and I am lloking forward to your challenge theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and a lovely theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the theme you have chosen and your first page! Looking forward to joining in! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful start image dear Gill. Yes mother nature is full of wonders. Perfect theme.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is beautiful Gill, the image is delightful and the background colours and quote are lovely. A really great theme too- so much scope!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Gill! I love the feel of a cool Summer breeze that your piece exudes. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grossartiges Thema und mein Gott was eine grossartige Sammlung schon bis jetzt!!! Dein Bild hat so eine Leichtigkeit und doch wunderbare Tiefe, klasse!!! ♥ Conny http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hand with the starling. I have not seen this before and now August is soon gone :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic theme and a wonderful make to illustrate it Gill.
    I'm very happy to play along with you and this great challenge blog new for me, for the first time! :) Thank you for this beautiful theme that I love.

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.